Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Things to Get/Give


For you? For me?
They are all really great.
I think you'll agree.


These arrow earrings are delightful and very chic
-for the girl who thinks she doesn’t like jewelry



Duck Canvas brief case by Billy Kirk and A Continous Lean
- great carry all



Stunning Mexican Throw Blankets that are great as a collection or on their own



Original Paper Cuts that are a great decorative banner in a house
or as a small collection on a table




Simple yet beautiful polaroid print from Yellow Owl Workshop.
This is really subtle and beautiful.



Japanese Binding kit is for the crafty friend who thinks
she knows how to do everything!



Adorable top, See by Chloe, that is a great gift or maybe just a gift for yourself



3 comments:

  1. I totally NEED those arrow earrings...I am calling Santa RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i waited too long to post this. most of the links were sold out. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I tried the Mexican Blanket site link and it was broken. Is it because they're sold out? I really want one - if not today then soon. So adorable. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete